Job stress continues to be a problem for both large corporations and small businesses. This necessitates targeted initiatives that will minimize employee absenteeism while also increasing workplace productivity. A thorough preventive healthcare program will save the day by keeping personnel healthy, lowering healthcare costs, and improving the company’s overall performance.
The enormity of the impact of employee absenteeism on the cost of doing company cannot be underestimated. It’s past time to value the solutions that will motivate employees to adopt a healthy lifestyle and improve their mental health. People are an organization’s most asset, and prioritizing their well-being will improve teamwork, productivity, attrition, and, ultimately, profitability.
Workshops or programs should be held at every business to encourage employees to set health and wellness objectives. Whether it’s going to the gym on a regular basis, practicing yoga, quitting smoking, or eating properly, adopting a healthy lifestyle should originate from the inside.
ZHL Rajasthan – Here are some suggestions for creating a healthy workplace culture and encouraging people to be healthy.
- In order to encourage employees to reduce weight, management or HR should come up with creative ways. They might, for example, organise some enjoyable activities such as a weight-loss competition. If employees lose weight within the allotted period, reward them with interesting presents. The programme should be structured more like a sales objective, with incentives awarded based on the number of agreements done. The more weight you lose in the weight reduction programme, the more incentives you win.
- We’ve all heard about yoga’s and meditation’s incredible health advantages. A weekly in-house yoga and meditation session led by specialists would be extremely beneficial in managing stress and mental-health concerns among employees. These kinds of sessions will allow companies to engage their staff in preventative healthcare initiatives.
- Marathons are an excellent method to encourage people to live a healthy lifestyle. Today, a growing number of corporations are sponsoring marathons to encourage their workers to join. This demonstrates the organization’s dedication to fostering a healthy environment culture.
- We are all known that tobacco usage is harmful to one’s health and causes mortality. According to the World Health Organization, tobacco kills more than 8 million people each year. It is critical to prohibit smoking in the workplace to promote employee health. Organizations should implement anti-smoking policies and oppose the establishment of a smoking zone on the office campus. Employees frequently develop the habit of occupying a few locations on the office campus where they may easily light up a cigarette. Employers could also establish a “stop smoking” campaign and urge employees to participate in it and adopt a healthier lifestyle.
- Encourage employees to use fitness trackers at work to keep track of their steps. Encourage employees to take a few breaks (at least five minutes) and go for a walk while engaging with their co-workers. Employees should hold meetings while standing or walking rather than sitting all day, which can lead to a variety of health problems. Instead of taking the elevator, they should take the stairs.
- Many businesses nowadays stock their pantry with chips, cookies, and other snack foods. When employees are under a lot of stress at work, they typically grow hungry and eat an unhealthy snack. Healthy food products such as almonds, protein bars, fresh fruits, whole wheat noodles, and others should be included to corporate pantry shelves. Few companies like to provide free lunches to keep their staff happy and healthy.
- Organizations that adhere to the 9-hour workday guideline should provide for a 40-minute lunch break. Employees would choose for fast and unhealthy meal alternatives that could be consumed without leaving their cubicle if their lunch break was cut short. Longer lunch breaks allow staff to consume healthier foods and take a short stroll after lunch to get some fresh air.
About Us – Ziqitza Healthcare
Ziqitza Limited Rajasthan is a well-known provider of emergency healthcare services in India, having serviced over 42 million Indians. Approximately 2.5 lakh Covid patients were served in the previous year. Ziqitza received the Times Social Impact Award, and it is ranked #34 in the Global Real Impact Awards. We are all aware of the condition of our roads and the countless accidents that occur daily.
The 108 ambulances of Ziqitza Healthcare Ltd. (ZHL Rajasthan), Asia’s largest private emergency medical service provider, have been working tirelessly to assist patients from Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Jharkhand, and Sikkim in reaching the hospital on time and safely returning home after recovery. The 108 Ambulance team offers free high-quality care to people of the states.
‘If you have any more queries, please contact Ziqitza Limited via our website.’ Ziqitza Healthcare.